Tuesday, July 14, 2020

66|0025 Boris Johnson Masks Trespasses & Harms


66|0025

14th July 2020

Dear Boris Johnson,

I do not comprehend your statement of 13th July 2020 saying that as of 24th July 2020 ‘the not wearing of face masks’ will mean a £100.00 fine for any man or woman; please could you explain? 

I am a man / woman and I am sovereign.  I am sovereign over my biological property, my land, my money, the ENTITY created when my birth was recorded in a REGISTER, my physical property, my name - given when I was born, my intellectual property and everything I have created. 

I recognise no-one above me other than my Creator, my God. Are you saying that you are above my Creator  and above me and anything I have created?

I am an equal to my fellow man/woman.  Are you saying that you put yourself above people?
I created Government along with my fellow man to protect the property of man. 

I do not comprehend, are you saying that you, Boris Johnson are above the Government that I created  to protect the property of man? 

By whose authority do you Trespass against the property of man?  By whose authority do you harm the property of man?  I say your “mandatory masks” announcement is trespass and harm.  You trespass and harm by placing yourself above me and my Creator. 

I write man/woman to man, as an equal.  Please confirm within your reply who it is writes back?
I do not understand Who is making the statements that I must wear a mask or that I must face fines or by what Authority they stand under?  Please explain by 21st July 2020.

Yours sincerely


Electronic signature

1 comment: